- Mystery Quilts and BOM, ways we quilt together. Update Jume 2016
- The next generation- Jana-June 2016 update
- The first generation: Dorothea Jeanette
- Generation 3, daughter Nicole
- Sandy - My friend and long arm quilter
- NO UFO's- Projects on the tarmac. still waiting for take off January 2017
- Papa - Don't Peek!-10/01/2013
- What Started It all
- Remembering Barbara - Little Sister
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Sometimes what you think you know is not right.
I practiced this and discovered all kind of neat components to the cottage fabric. So I am back to the original plan. And I shopped my stash a little more and found the perfect fabric to frame the cottage blocks.
I have put one block together just to get an idea if the look. As you can see there is some trimming to do. I do think cutting the larger cottage fabric worked well.
For the immediate future this quilt is being put aside. I really want, and have a compulsive need to get the second step of Bonnie Hunter's Lazy Sunday Mystery done. There is a lot to do and I don't want to get behind.
My granddaughter is now eleven! This is her birthday weekend, so she isn't coming, so Craftsy April block is also on the back burner too, just till next weekend.. .
So Bonnie, this is your weekend.Oh yes and if that isn't enough to make me crazy. I am thinking about starting one of Bonnie's free quilt patterns. It a toss between Sister's Choice and I think... Pineapple Blossom.